Information for Artists
- Description of 50 words or less
- Hours of operation
- Phone, address, email, website, GPS coordinates
- Directions (if necessary)
- Editing of listing (spelling etc)
- Placement on map confirmed
- Image resolution verified
- Image selection for listing as well as possibly “gallery” section & Front and Back cover
- Notification to proof your content, image, placement and on map & corresponding number in listing (edits of any kind are not an option at this stage)
- Guides for your use and some for distribution in your region if you like
- Equal exposure on the Studio Rally website with links (an on-line version of the publication)
- Rally Weekend exposure and participation privileges
- A feeling of accomplishment- you have now made it to the much sought after status of being included in the fellowship of Nova Scotia’s prestigious Studio Rally Guide!
- Log in or Create a new account to get started.
Once your application is submitted by you and accepted by the jury, your listing will be edited (only if required- this is mainly to maintain continuity, but also gives a second set of eyes for spelling & grammar etc); your placement in the map (sequence) is confirmed; images are verified to have proper resolution for reproduction (you’ll be contacted for replacements if not), then one image will be selected from the options you provided for placement in the guide to allow for best overall image sizing & page aesthetics (we request a minimum of 3-5- if fewer are available, we can discuss this. We need a vertical, horizontal and square one to give placement options, but feel free to send more- but remember only to include images you feel good about publishing.